Quality System to manage the company with awareness and responsability
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE A QUALITY SYSTEM?
To have a Quality System means for Suincom to manage the company with awareness and responsibility.
The regulations mentioned are not a bureaucratic task but a method to meet customer needs, respecting the environment, keeping workplaces safe and provide the certificated food respectively.
The Quality System is a company strategic choice and not just a simple business card.
Suincom Spa, since its foundation has always set itself as a primary target the fulfillment of standards in productivity and quality required by current regulations and its customers, developing over time a knowledge of hygiene and health quality management system which provided important recognition.
Our attention to quality and safety is proved by several international certifications:
- Certification of conformity to technical standards BRC - Certificate number A03017P -
The BRC standard was created in 1998 to ensure that brand products are produced regard to the well-defined quality standards and in compliance with minimum requirements. It's a model recognized in England, its current configuration was developed by the most important names in English distribution;
- Certification of conformity to technical standards IFS - Certificate number A03017P - HIGHER LEVEL
It's a BRC standard regarding Middle Europe countries (Austria, Switzerland, France and Germany).
- Authorization for export to Japan
The company also has the autocontrol system (HACCP Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point), always in constant evolution and improvement, with which to comply with government regulations in force ( "hygiene package" Reg. EC 852 -853/2004 , Reg. EC 178/2002 /) which involved:
- Identification of potential risks;
- Determination of critical points and procedures that can control them;
- Establish limits;
- Creation of a system of continuous and efficient monitoring;
- Predispositions of effective corrective actions;
- Establishment of procedures;
- Creation of a documentation (made by checks based on the effectiveness of the procedures in place).
Technology, safety, quality and professionalism to differentiate and distinguish themselves : this is the philosophy of Suincom, philosophy that has led to a real POLICY OF QUALITY'
The system of the company quality administration we have chosen is based on the following key elements:
- the company processes efficiency;
- Achievement of the assigned targets;
- Constant attention to product quality through technical innovation and quality of raw material guaranteed by stringent microbiological and chemical controls and the selection of suppliers;
- Compliance with sanitary and hygiene conditions at all stages of the process, up to delivery to the customer, not simply limited to the minimum required by laws and regulations binding;
- Care about the environment and the effects that the company has on it;
- Controls to make sure that the main ethical standards are respected by all personnel, operational and managerial;
- Optimal management of workers safety and health;
- Management of resources (human and infrastructure), always improving the proficiency of their staff by training and informing, and also making sure that the structure and equipment are always efficient and meet the stringent requirements in both hygiene and safety.
The respect of the elements quoted above is guaranteed by the Quality System that essentially consists of:
- Formalized system of behavioral and technical rules and (procedures, instructions etc.);
- Committees, with specific responsibilities and duties, are responsible for the development of activities and decision-making of general interest and conducting activity of particular importance and criticality.
This allows Suincom to provide their customers:
- a healthy product, the result of the involvement of all business activities: from the selection and training of personnel to the choice of raw materials, technology care and meticulous cleaning of the establishment;
- the risult is a high quality product; the careful selection of raw materials imposes more costs, but ensures consistent product quality and reliable processes;
- constant quality;
- a product that always meets the required characteristics;
- an accurate and proper service;
- a full devolvement of responsability of the company with regard to the improvement of its performance.
FOR SUINCOM AN EFFICIENT QUALITY SYSTEM IS AS A PRIZE FOR A PROGRESS STARTED IN 1996, YEAR OF THE FOUNDATION OF THE COMPANY, 'A DIFFICULT AND COSTLY ROUTE, WHICH TODAY MAKES IT POSSIBLE TO PROVIDE ALL THE CUSTOMERS ALWAYS A HEALTHY AND SAFE PRODUCT.